Blackheads are caused by a buildup of sebum, dirt and grime within a hair follicle to cause an unsightly black spot to appear on the surface of your beautiful skin. Thankfully we live in the 21st century where we can find solutions to everyday blackhead removal problems.
If you are looking for a cost-effective way of treating blackheads, acne scars and having clear skin I’ve listed the 5 of the best vacuum blackhead removers I have used to fight my blackheads and win. No more expensive and painful facials!
Editors Note: We found the Comedo vacuum blackhead remover to be the very best vacuum remover of the 5 which provided the best value for money and function. Click here to check latest prices on Amazon.
Before and After Instructions when using any blackhead vacuum remover
Generally speaking before use of any blackhead vacuum removal session you should either wash your face with warm water with a good face wash to loosen the grip of the blackhead within the follicle. Alternatively, you can also steam your face. Proceed to then dry and use your blackhead suction tool.
Remember to keep moving in one direction with each of these pore vacuum tools otherwise, there might be a risk of bruising.
After your blackhead vacuum extraction session, you need to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! You can use your favorite brand but I use this as it doesn’t leave behind any grease. This step also helps your open pores close up.
5 Best Vacuum Blackhead Removers
1. Comedo Suction Microdermabrasion Machine Blackhead Removal Machine
One of the more expensive vacuum blackhead removers on this list is the Comedo suction microdermabrasion blackhead removal tool. At the top of this list for good reason, its most valuable feature (and most advertised) is the strength of suction it has to pull out blackheads and dead skin. Comedo even warns of light bruising within the first 2 days of use however through proper technique this can be minimised. Click here to check the price on amazon.
- Exceptionally powerful suction!
- Excellent battery life (Requiring charging once a week dependent on use) which doesn’t lose suction as the battery drains
- 4 nonabrasive probes which each have a specific function to either exfoliate, reduce wrinkles, smooth skin and massage skin
- Excellent for preventing acne and blackhead formation with the exfoliation from the small circular probe
- Easily chargeable with a USB cable
- Due to the strength of suction it can cause more bruising than the average vacuum blackhead remover. Remember to not spend too much time in one spot and start at the lowest suction setting.
- Comedo recommend that it will take up to 3-4 weeks of regular use to see results
- More expensive than competitor vacuum blackhead removers but still affordable
2. Molain Microdermabrasion Pore Vacuum Suction Cleaner
This is one of the best blackhead vacuum tools I’ve used so far. Apart from being lightweight, it does exactly it claims to do, which is to remove blackheads painlessly. It has 2 functions, one to remove blackheads (vacuum therapy) and the other to remove dead skin (microdermabrasion therapy.)
The Molain Microdermabrasion comes with 3 blackhead suction heads for effective blackhead removal and 3 diamond tips for exfoliating dead skin and repairing acne scaring.
- USB charging with a dock which means you can take this with you on the go
- 4 modes of suction control so you can control on more sensitive areas
- Suction light to guide you where the remaining blackheads are
- Actually, works to reduce acne as well as acne scarring
- Can cause small bruises when using slightly carelessly, by spending too much time in one spot or by going back and forth
- Initially I was unsure at what heads to use for this pore vacuum suction tool, however, you can work around this with time
3. Beautysay Vacuum Blackhead Remover
This Beautysay vacuum blackhead remover weighs 115g and I was pleasantly surprised at how powerful it was in removing blackheads. Rather surprisingly it has 5 attachment heads for blackhead removal; however, I used the deep pore suction head for my own ease of use most often
- Multi-functional which helps in removing blackheads, acne and dead skins cells
- Powerful for its size and great battery life
- 5 different attachment heads for different parts of the face
- Some of the attachment heads can be a bit difficult to clean due to the size
4. Pyrus Blackhead Remover Pore Cleansing Machine
One of the cheaper items on this list but just as effective as some of the others. One of the best features of this blackhead remover is that it can turn the vacuum off during use however one of the frustrations of this feature is that you have to cycle through settings to get the desired strength of suction.
For the price point, the Pyrus Blackhead remover works wonders. Click here to check the latest price on Amazon.
- One of the best features in this entire list is the deflate air button which means you don’t have to awkwardly change the angle on the head whilst on the face to safely take this pore vacuum off.
- Excellently detailed manufacturer guidelines for best results to follow. Tips such as using the pore vacuum on your hand to test etc.
- You can adjust the suction strength, however, this is controlled by the power button rather than a separate button. This can be slightly frustrating as you have to cycle through settings on your hand
5. AnGeer Blackhead Removal Vacuum
The AnGeer pore vacuum was excellent on my skin which can be sensitive at times. Particularly interesting with this blackhead remover was the double filtration system which makes it easier to clean out all the gunk that comes with removing blackheads through vacuum removal.
Additionally, the LCD screen helps to select the right type of suction you need.
- Double filtration system helps with cleaning this pore vacuum removing any obstruction with the inner workings of the machine
- LCD screen to help you navigate settings
- Can take a little trial and error on what settings you need for certain parts of your face