Cleansing and exfoliating is a vital first step in any healthy skincare routine. But forget specific products, choosing the type of cleansing formula can be a challenge in and of itself. Before getting into the best skincare brand, it’s important to understand the ways that different cleansing foams can benefit your skin.
Different facial cleansing formulas can offer distinctly different pros and cons for our skin. This is especially true when it comes to treating acne breakouts and minimizing facial blemishes. For instance, foaming cleansers can be particularly useful when it comes to reducing oils and washing away layers of built-up make-up, dirt and debris that can contribute to acne outbreaks.
Due to the deep-cleaning potential that foaming cleansers have, they can be particularly useful in treating oily acne-prone skin. Largely, this is because the foam penetrates deeply into pores helping to minimize excess sebum and dead skin cells.
Clinique Anti Blemish Cleansing Foam Review
Clinique’s Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam provides a foaming cleanser specifically designed with acne breakouts and blemishes in mind. This mild cleansing foam uses a paraben-free, allergy-tested and non-acnegenic formula. Additionally, this cleanser is free of oils and fragrances that can generate further agitation when experiencing an acne breakout.
Using a 2% salicylic acid base, this cleansing foam provides a gentle exfoliant while working to deep-clean pores and follicles. By removing dead skin cells and environmental build-up, the salicylic acid in this cleanser promotes healthy cell turnover. This aids in speeding the healing process after a breakout occurs. Additionally, this cleansing foam helps to reduce skin inflammation while leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth and comfortable.
Using Clinique’s Anti Blemish Cleansing Foam
Clinique’s Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam follows an easy to follow three step process that can be easily integrated into your daily skincare routine.
- Pump two to three pumps of the cleansing foam into the palm of your hand.
- Massage foam gently onto your already damp face, ensuring that you avoid the sensitive areas in and around your eyes.
- Rinse the cleanser thoroughly from your face and pat dry with a towel or cloth. Watch for bleaching effects during this step. It is recommended that you use a white cloth or towel during this stage.
Designed with a pump to easily dispense product, this simple process can be repeated in both the morning and the evening to see optimal results. Additionally, this cleansing foam is not only a healing treatment but continued use can also work as a preventative measure in stopping future outbreaks from occurring. Check price on Amazon now.
- Many people saw dramatic results using this facial cleanser in their daily routine
- This is an affordable acne-care option when compared with the prices of some other treatments
- Excess oils were greatly reduced when using the foam cleanser
- Designed to leave skin feeling smoother and more comfortable while healing
- Some people saw limited results when using the cleanser
- Some people complained that this facial cleanser had a bleaching effect on their towel. When drying your face with a towel after using this cleanser its recommended that you opt for a white one!
- Some people complained that this cleanser had a drying effect on their skin. Its recommended that if you’re experiencing dry or irritated skin you reduce usage to once daily. Additionally ensure you are incorporating a good hydrating oil-free moisturizer into your routine.
Is Clinique’s Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam Right for my Skin?
While foaming cleansers can provide immense benefits when it comes to deep-cleaning skin and minimizing excess oils, they aren’t necessarily ideal for all skin types. Because foaming cleansers often work with an alcohol-base rather than oils, they can quite drying. However, due to the drying effects, foaming cleansers are often most beneficial for those of us with more oily skin.
In fact, foaming cleansers like Clinique’s Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam can be quite harsh on dry and sensitive skin types. Testing new products on a small patch of your skin before using them fully is always recommended when changing skincare routine. Additionally, using a hydrating oil-free lotion that can restore lost moisture is an absolute must. This adds much needed hydration, keeps away dryness, dullness and gives your skin a healthy glow. Check price on Amazon now.
Final Thoughts On Clinique’s Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam
Finding the right cleansing formula for your skincare routine can take time and effort. Foaming cleansers, although sometimes drying, can help immensely in minimizing oils and excess sebum. Depending on the particular cleanser formula, they can provide gentle exfoliation that works to remove dead skin cells, dirt and toxins. Because of these benefits, foaming cleansers are an ideal option for those of us working with oily acne prone skin.
Followed by a good hydrating oil-free moisturizer, Clinique’s Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam can be incredibly helpful in treating acne. Available over the counter and cost effective compared to other acne treatment systems, Clinique’s Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam is an acne treatment that has been proven to work while not breaking the bank!