Exfoliation is one of the most tried and true methods in maintaining skin that is smooth, evenly toned and clear of blemishes. Exfoliants are popularly used to cleanse and eliminate imperfections, even complexions and get rid of dry, dead skin that can cling to our faces and bodies. In this article, we discover the what the best back scrubber for acne is to be back acne free.
Editors Note: We found DeLaine’s Exfoliating Back and Body Scrubber to be an excellent choice as it;d durable, machine washable and simply works!
While exfoliants are beneficial to people with all different types of skin, they can yield particularly positive results for those of us looking to treat our acne breakouts. Back scrubbers can help to remove the dead skin from our backs and other body areas where acne outbreaks occur allowing our skin to breathe and excess oils to dry helping to minimize and heal our acne breakouts.
On the market, today its possible to find a wide range of back scrubbers specifically designed to help you treat and care for your acne conditions. In this article, we summarize three of the top acne back scrubbers available today to help you find the option that’s going to work best for you!
Best Back Scrubber for Acne
1. Magic Exfoliating Shower Cloth – By ExfoliMATE
The ExfoliMATE Magic Exfoliating Shower Cloth is designed with a number of features that can help you to treat your acne outbreaks. The loofah scrubbing material that this shower cloth is designed with allows you to exfoliate away blemishes and dead skin with ease, helping to clear pores and follicles on your skin and reveal a clearer complexion beneath.
The ExfoliMATE is designed with a long length allowing you the flexibility of reaching those hard to reach places like your butt, shoulders and especially your back. This scrubbing cloth is designed with a specifically woven structure that allows it to feel soft and gentle on your skin while working to remove dirt and environmental build-up that can clog pores and cause breakouts to occur.
- Many users saw clearer and smoother skin using this scrubber
- Soft woven design is gentle on sensitive skin while removing dirt and environmental build-up that can cause breakouts
- Long length allows you to reach hard to access places
- Exfoliating loofah material works to clear pores and follicles making them more accepting of serums and topical acne treatments that can be applied after bathing
- Biodegradable packaging makes the ExfoliMATE an environmentally-friendly scrubbing option
- Some users complained that the ExfoliMATE began to unravel shortly after introducing the cloth into their skincare care routine
- Some users complain that the weave of this cloth is too thin and doesn’t exfoliate as much as they’d like it too
The ExfoliMATE provides a good, gentle exfoliation option for treating your back and body acne outbreaks. The soft woven design of the ExfoliMATE shower cloth makes this scrubber an excellent option for those with sensitive skin types, and the long length of this cloth allows you to access hard to reach places on your body where acne blemishes can occur. The exfoliation experience that the ExfoliMATE provides can help you to open your skin’s pores and follicles and allow topical treatments and serums to reach deeper into your skin, helping to heal and prevent future acne breakouts from occurring. Click here to check price on Amazon.
2. Luxury Back Scrubber – By MassageGlo
MassageGlo’s Luxury Back Scrubber is specifically designed with a double-sided layout to exfoliate and then polish skin in order to leave your body with a healthy glow. The exfoliating side of the MassageGlo Back Scrubber is equipped to help remove both dry and overly oily skin, helping to clear pores and open follicles so they are prepped and ready for acne treatments like serums and lotions. This back scrubber is designed with ease of use in mind featuring a 40 inch length and optimal 4 ¾ inch width to prevent unintentional flipping and rolling of the cloth when scrubbing awkward areas like your back and shoulders.
In addition to its exfoliating and smoothing abilities the MassageGlo Back Scrubber promotes a number of additional health benefits as well including improved blood circulation and the minimization of the overall appearance of pores on your body.
- 40 inch length allows you to reach hard to access places and optimized 4 ¾ inch width allows you to scrub without the cloth unintentionally bunching or flipping to the opposite side
- Double-sided design allows you to both exfoliate and polish your skin, leaving behind a smooth and healthy glow
- Can help additionally to improve circulation and minimize the appearance of pores on your body
- Comes with a bonus loofah hand scrubber that can be used to exfoliate and gently cleanse facial pores and treat facial acne outbreaks
- Some users complained that the MassageGlo Back Scrubber began to unravel and disintegrate shortly after introducing it into their skincare routine
- Some users complain that the scrubber’s exfoliating side is too rough on their skin
The MassageGlo Luxury Back Scrubber provides another good option for exfoliating and treating your back and body acne. Providing a bit of a rougher exfoliation, consider the MassageGlo Back Scrubber if you’re looking for a coarser exfoliation experience. With a double-sided design, the MassageGlo Back Scrubber is equipped to not only exfoliate your skin but polish it as well, leaving it with a smooth and healthy glow. Additionally, the MassagGlo Luxury Back Scrubber can help to encourage a number of other positive health and beauty benefits for your skin as well including increased blood circulation and the minimization of the appearance of pores on your body. Click here to check price on Amazon.
3. Exfoliating Back and Body Scrubber – By DeLaine
DeLaine’s Exfoliating Back and Body Scrubber is designed to give users a therapeutic cleansing experience while working to help combat dry skin, acne, eczema and many other common skin problems. Made from 100% natural hemp, DeLaine’s scrubber is environmentally-friendly and pesticide-free.
Due to the increased breathability that hemp material possesses, the DeLaine scrubber provides a more hygienic cleansing experience when compared to the synthetic loofah design used by most other body scrubbers on the market today. As well, the DeLaine Back and Body Scrubber comes with an additional scrubbing mitt allowing you to customize your exfoliating experience to best fit your needs and the areas of your body that you’re looking to treat.
- Made from 100% natural hemp, this scrubber’s breathable material makes it a more hygienic option when compared to many of the other, more dense, synthetic loofah products on the market
- Environmentally-friendly and pesticide free
- Comes with both a cloth as well as a mitt to customize your cleansing and exfoliating experience to suit your needs
- Designed with sturdy handles to allow for a thorough exfoliating experience that allows you to better control how coarsely or softly you scrub
- Some users complain that the hemp aroma of this product is irritating and too strong
- Some users complain that this product is too rough on sensitive skin
DeLaine’s Exfoliating Back and Body Scrubber provides one of the best naturally-made back scrubbers for treating acne on the market today. Made from 100% natural hemp, this scrubber is designed with hygiene and the environment in mind. Coming equipped with both a cloth and mitt, DeLaine’s Exfoliating Back and Body Scrubber is a great option for exfoliation that will allow you to customize your skincare experience to suit your needs while remaining environmentally and sustainability-conscious in your purchasing decision. Click here to check price on Amazon.
Final Thoughts On The Best Back Scrubber for Acne
Back scrubbers and exfoliation, in general, can serve as an incredibly important part of your skincare routine.
By opening pores and follicles and removing dead skin cells these scrubbers help to heal and prevent future acne outbreaks and make your skin more open to topical treatments and serums used to further treat acne conditions.
However, there is a vast number of back scrubbers available on the market today and finding the best one can vary greatly from person to person.
While these are three of the best options currently available it’s important that you take the time to research and consider your own unique skin type and understand the needs associated with your own acne condition so that you can make a purchase that is going to best heal your skin and prevent future acne outbreaks on your body.